Masjid As-Sunnah Masjid Committee [Cheethamhill-Manchester] and Those Who Hide Their Corruption From The Scholars
A Reminder To Masjid As-Sunnah Masjid Committee (Cheethamhill-Manchester): Shaikhul Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullaah) said: ”The sensible person does not merely look at what is apparent, rather he looks at the reality.” [end of quote] Therefore, (O Abu Fadl Al-Libi, Abu Umaamah Al-Libi, Abu Shuraih Al-Libi, Abu Abdillaah Akram-Sharghaawi Al-Libi! hiding your reality from some of the scholars and defending innovators on the other hand will not profit you in the least. You still defend the innovators Ali Halabi, Al-Maribi, Maghraawi etc. Listen to Shaikh Fawzaan destroying the false principles of Adnaan Ar-oor (another innovator whom your beloved Ali Halabi and Maribi defends. Likewise, these are also some of the principles propagated by your beloved Ali halabi and Maribi). The Prophet (sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam) said: ”If you have no shame, then do as you like” When will you repent to Allaah and stop defending these innovators (Ali halabi, maribi, maghraawi)?!
Reader: Click on any of the following links for the questions and the answers of Shaikh Fawzaan (may Allaah preserve him)
More to follow against those false claimants to salafiyyah who hide their reality from the scholars in order to spread confusion
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester