Our Salaf: Hammaad Bin Zaid
Sulaymaan Bin Harb (rahimahullaah) said: I heard Hammaad Bin Zaid saying about the statement of Allaah: ”Raise not your voices above the voice of the Prophet.” [Soorah Hujuraat: Ayah:2]; My view is that raising one’s voice over his after his death is the same as raising one’s voice over his during his lifetime; so if his narrations are read, then keep quiet and listen to it, just as you listen to the Qur’aan.” [Siyar A’laam Nubulaa:7/460]
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester