What is the ruling on touching the kabah’s cloth?
This is among the innovations that has no basis. We have been commanded to follow the Messenger of Allaah (sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam), (so) follow and do not innovate. ”Indeed in the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad) you have a good example to follow.” [Ahzaab: ayah: 21]. We neither know of the Messenger touching the kabah’s cloth nor his companions, and had it been a good thing, they would have preceded us in it. Therefore, touching the kabah’s cloth or the two walls of the Messenger’s compartment or the netting on it, then all of this is an innovation that has no basis in the Islamic legislation. [Al-Fataawaa Wad-duroos Fil Masjidil Haraam: Shaikh Abdullaah Bin Muhammad Bin Humaid (rahimahullaah): Page 130]
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester