Our Salaf- Ash-shabee
Abee Jaabiyah Al-Firaa’ee (rahimahullaah) narrated from Ash-shabee (rahimahullaah) who said: Indeed, we are not learnt men of understanding; rather we listen to hadeeth and transmit it. But the learnt men of understanding are those who act after knowing. [Siyar A’laam Nubulaa: 4/303]
Maalik Bin Maghool (rahimahullaah) said: It was said to Shabee (rahimahullaah): ” scholar”. He said: The scholar is the one who fears Allaah. [Hilyatul awliyaa: 4/311]
Abee Ishaaq (rahimahullaah) narrated from Ash-shabee (rahimahullaah) who said: ”None abandons something of the worldly life for the sake of Allaah, except that Allaah will grant him what is better for him in the afterlife. [Hilyatul Awliyaa: 4/312]
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester