Our Salaf:–It was said to Hasan Al-Basri……
It was said to Al-Hasan Al-Basri (rahimahullaah): Indeed, the people say that ”Whoever testifies that none has the right to be worshipped except Allaah will enter paradise”; so he (i.e. Al-Hasan) said: ”Whoever testifies that none has the right to worshipped except Allaah and then he fulfills its rights and obligations, he will enter paradise”. [Jaami-ul Uloom Wal-Hikam: 224]
It was said to Al-Wahb Ibn Munabbih (rahimahullaah): ”Is not the testimony that ‘none has the right to be worshipped except Alllaah’ the key to paradise? He said: ‘Certainly, but there is not a key except that it has teeth; so if you come with a key that has teeth, it will open for you, otherwise it will not open for you.’ [Jaami-ul Uloom Wal-Hikam: page:224]
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester