Our Salaf: Al-Hasan Bin Saaleh–Asking Inorder To differentiate Ahlus Sunnah From Ahlul Bidah]
Al Hasan Bin Saaleh Bin Hay (rahimahullaah) said:
”Whenever we wanted to write down (knowledge, hadeeth) from a man, we used to asked about him until it was said: ”Do you want to marry him?”
Al-Kifaayah of Al-khateeb: page:155:
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester