It may be that a fasting person’s share of the fast is nothing else but……
Abu Hurairah (radiyallaahu-anhu) narrated that the Prophet (sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam) said: ”It may be that a fasting person’s share of the fasting is nothing else but hunger and thirst.” [Imaam Ibn Maajah: 1690; Imaam Ahmad: 8639 and declared authentic by Imaam Albaanee in Saheeh Al-Jaami 3488, 3490]
Imaam Ibnul Qayyim (rahimahullaah) said:
Fasting is abstinence of the limbs from sins and abstinence of the stomach from food and drink. And just as food and drink nullifies and corrupts the fasting, likewise sins curtail its reward and corrupt its fruits, so it leads him (i.e. the person) to the position of one who has not fasted. [Sharh Waabilus Sayyib of Imaam Abdul Azeez Bin Baaz, (rahimahullaah), page: 32]
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester