Allaah (The Most High) is Just & Only Removes Blessings if… ibn Al Qayyim
Allaah (The Most High) said:
إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُغَيِّرُ مَا بِقَوْمٍ حَتَّىٰ يُغَيِّرُوا مَا بِأَنفُسِهِمْ
”Verily! Allah will not change the condition of a people as long as they do not change what is in themselves.”[Ar-Radd: Ayah: 11]
Imaam Ibnul Qayyim (rahimahullaah) said:
The wording of this (ayah) shows that He (Allaah) does not (remove) His blessings which He bestowed upon His slaves until they (move away from) obedience to Him and disobey Him.
[Badaa-I At-Tafseer Al-Jaami Limaa Fassarahu Al-Imaam Ibnu Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah: page: 80: Vol: 2]
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester