Then, there has succeeded them a posterity……
فَخَلَفَ مِن بَعْدِهِمْ خَلْفٌ أَضَاعُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَاتَّبَعُوا الشَّهَوَاتِ [trans: ”Then, there has succeeded them a posterity who have neglected the prayers and have followed lusts” فَسَوْفَ يَلْقَوْنَ غَيًّا [trans: ”So they will be punished with a severe manifold punishment”[For futher details, see: Tafseer Sadi]
Imaam Ibnul Qayyim (rahimahullaah) said:
The Sahaabah and the Taabi-een explained neglect of the prayer to mean offering them outside their fixed times. And certainly neglecting them includes the meaning of abandoning them, abandoning its proper times, its obligations and pillars. Also the one who deliberately delays them beyond their fixed times is a transgressor of the limits imposed by Allaah and likewise is the one who prays them before their fixed times. [Badaa-I At-Tafseer Al-Jaami Limaa Fassarahu Al-Imaam Ibnu Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah: page: 175: Vol: 2]
Conditions, Pillars and obligations of the prayer
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester