Our Salaf–Aswad Ibn Yazeed An-Nakha’ee (rahimahullaah)
He was a son of Alqama Ibn Qais’s brother. He narrated (knowledge) from AbuBakr and Umar (radiyallaahu-anhumaa). He used to observe fasting (a lot). He performed between forty hajjs and Umras. He was a Faqeeh (a scholar of piety and precise understanding) and a Zaahid (i.e. one who abstained from the permissible but unnecessary worldly pleasures). Ibraaheem An-Nakha’ee (rahimahullaah) said: Aswad used to (finish) recitation of the Qur’aan in two nights during the month of Ramadaan and in six days in other than Ramadaan. And Alqamah used to (finish) its recitation) in five days.
Source: Seeratus Salaf As-Saaleh by: Imaam Ismaaeel Bin Muhammad Bin Fadl Al-Asbahaanee (535AH: Chapter: A mention of those who followed the companions in righteousness]
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester