Our Salaf: Fudayl Ibn Iyaad–Glad tidings for the one who dies upon the……
He (rahimahullaah) said:
”Glad tidings for the one who dies upon Islaam and the Sunnah, and if that is the case then increase in saying Maashaa-Allaah.”
[Sharh Usool I’tiqaad ahlis Sunnah Wal-Jamaa-ah of Imaam Laalikaa’ee (1/138)]
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester