Busying oneself with Knowledge or Work? – Shaykh Fawzaan
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Shaykh Saalih Al Fawzaan was asked:
Is it better to devote oneself with seeking of knowledge or occupy oneself with trade (seeking after sustenance) ?
There is no doubt there is nothing equal to the seeking of knowledge; however seeking knowledge does not prevent occupying oneself with trade (seeking after sustenance), evidently he seeks knowledge in its time and he occupies himself with trade (seeking after sustenance) in its time.
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester