The Blessed Saudi State-Al’Allaamah Saaleh Al-Fawzaan (may Allaah preserve him)
All praise is due to Allaah, and may peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family and all his companions. To proceed:
This country-the land of the two noble sacred mosques- to which the performers of Hajj and Umrah come to every year for pilgrimage to the noble kabah, due to the saying of Allaah (The Most High):[ وَلِلَّهِ عَلَى النَّاسِ حِجُّ الْبَيْتِ]—[ And Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah) to the House (Ka’bah) is a duty that mankind owes to Allah], which is the Qiblah of the Muslims in the western and eastern parts of the earth. He (The Most High) said:[ وَحَيْثُ مَا كُنتُمْ فَوَلُّوا وُجُوهَكُمْ شَطْرَهُ] [And wheresoever you people are, turn your faces (in prayer) in that direction]; meaning: The sacred house, and in the (land of these two sacred mosques are the places in which) the revelation descended, the places of origin of the Messenger ship of [Muhammad (sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam)] and the heart of the Islamic world.
This is a blessed State—the State (under the authority) of the family of Saud; the State of Islamic Monotheism and in it the pure Islamic Legislation is implemented, enjoining good and forbidding evil is established, and in it is found continuous knowledge sessions to teach the sciences of the Islamic Legislation, the language sciences and the technical sciences. This State provides service to the two noble sacred mosques (i.e. takes care of them), it gives high regard for the safety of those who perform Hajj and Umrah and those Muslims who come to them by Allaah’s tawfeeq. It spends in establishing the Islamic call in (Saudi) and in the Islamic world. It spends generously in assisting the needy and distressed Muslims in every place and plays a role in solving the problems of the Muslims. Indeed, this State was established upon the legislated Islamic oath of allegiance—preserving unity, carrying out the (divine) legislated Islamic punishments against criminals and corrupters with that which preserves the Religion, honour, wealth, safety and stability, since there can be no safety without unity and there can be no unity without ruler ship, and there can be no ruler ship without listening to the (ruler) and being obedient to him. Ruler ship is made binding by the oath of allegiance of the people of authority and not by way of western elections….
To be continued Inshaa-Allaah
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester