This is not from knowledge–Shaikh Abdullaah Al-Bukhaareee
In The Naame of Allaah, The Most Merciful, The Bestower of Mercy
Shaikh Abdullaah Al-Bukhaari (may Allaah preserve him) said:
”There is nothing in the knowledge [of the sharee’ah related to] foolishness, recklessness, lying, insult and its likes from the manners of the people of oppression and desires; rather knowledge is clarification of the truth and disapproval of falsehood. Imaam Al-Awzaa-ee (rahimahullaah) said: ”Knowledge is what the companions of Muhammad (sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam) came with, and what a single one of them did not come with is not knowledge.” [Al-Maqaalaat shar-iyyah: page: 47]
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester