Our Salaf–Amr Bin Qais at the time of death
In The Name of Allaah, The Most Merciful, The Besower of Mercy
”When death approached Amr Bin Qais Al-Malaa’iy (rahimahullaah) he wept; so his companions said to him: ”What makes you weep about the worldly life, for by Allaah you have been modest during your life.” He said: ”By Allaah, I am not weeping over the worldly life, rather I weep fearing that I will be deprived of the goodness of the hereafter.” [[Shu’ab Al-Imaan 1/508]
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester