Advise to the Muslims in Britain, in Light of Recent Events in London
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
This is a portion from my conversation today with shaykhunaa (our shaykh), waalidunaa (our father) in Misr (Egypt), Hasan Abdul-Wahhaab Marzouq Al-Bannaa (May Allah preserve him and his family upon good).
I asked shaykhunaa a question pertaining to the recent unfortunate events which have occured in London, UK; in regards to two individuals killing an unarmed British soldier in broad daylight in the streets of London. Two individuals whom the media says are Muslims, and Allah is the Most Knowledgeable of all affairs. I informed shaykhunaa that one of the individuals is captured on video justifying what was done by using quotes from Allah’s book such as, “eye for eye and tooth for tooth”. I asked shaykhunaa, what is our position and what should we do in
regards to this unfortunate event?
Shaykhunaa, Hasan Al-Bannaa (may Allah preserve him upon good) said, it is a must that the believers unite in opposition to this dreadful event. The believers must come together and work together in opposing and rejecting this corrupt methodology.
These individuals speak in regards to this and that. They base their speech upon this and that, however, they do not understand Islaam correctly and are ignorant about correct Islaam. For people say the religion of Islaam is this or is that. Claims of the speech must be confirmed from what has been documented. It is obligatory that one affirms his speech upon that which is correct. The one who does this (speaking without true understanding) commits an error which is in opposition of the foundation of the religion and its branches. They hold on to these ideologies by saying this and that. They intend to harm the Salafis with this. They are in clear opposition of the foundation of the religion. They strive to harm and bring shame to the religion.
Shaykhunaa added that our brothers in Britain are to be aided and shown support; he mentioned Hasan As-Soomaali and Abu Khadeejah. They are aware of what is taking place.
This conversation occurred on May 30th, 2013; in correspondence to the Islaamic calendar date of 20th of Rajab, 1434.
Translated by: Aboo Abdir-Rahmaan Abdur-Raqeeb
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester