Some similarities between the raafidah and others
In the Name of Allaah, the Most Merciful, The Bestower of Mercy
Some similarities between the raafidah and the yahood
(1) Yahood said that leadership is not appropriate except for a man from the family of Dawood. The raafidah say that leadership is not appropriate except for a man from the children of Ali Bin Abee Taalib (radiyallaahu anhu )
2. Yahood said that there is no jihaad until the dajjaal appears…. The raafidah say that there is no jihaad until the mehdi appears. ..
3. The yahood delay the maghrib prayer until the stars appear, likewise the raafidah delay it.
4. The yahood distort the (verses and meaning of the) torah and the raafidah distort the (verses and meanings of the) Qur’aan.
5. The Yahood hate Jibreal (alayhis salaam ) and they say: “He is our enemy amongst the Angels.” Likewise a group amongst the raafidah say that Jibreal (alayhis salaam ) made a mistake by giving the revelation to Muhammad (sallal.laahu.alayhi wasallam ); rather he was sent to Ali.
6. The yahood used to hate the sahaabah and likewise the raafidah hate the sahaabah.
Some similarities between the raafidah and the nasaaraa
1. The nasaaraa innovated many religious holydays. Likewise, the raafidah (innovated the religious holidays) for the days when Umar and uthmaan were murdered.
2. The nasaaraa make pictures of Eesaa and Maryam (alayhimas salaam) and place them in their churches. They exalt them and prostrate to them. Likewise, the raafidah make pictures of their imaams–they exalt them; rather they make sujood to them and to their graves…
[For further details see shaikh Rabee’s book titled: man hum irhaabiyyoon, ahumus safiyyoon aw rawaafid: pages: 20 onwards]
Next topic inshaa-Allaah ” the similarities between the raafidah and the mushrikoon, the saabi-iyyah and the majoos]