Excerpts from the full article – taken from Salafipublications.
- They are those who proceed upon the way of the Companions and those who followed them in righteousness, in clinging to the Book and the Sunnah, biting onto that with their molar teeth, and letting them (i.e., the Qur’aan and the Sunnah) take precedence over any statement or code and conduct – whether in belief, or acts of worship such as dealings and transactions, mannerisms, politics or social life…
- They are those who are observant and lie in wait for every group that has deviated from the way of Islaam, like the Jahmees and the Mu’tazilees and the Khawaarij and the Rawaafidh and the Murji’ah and the Qadriyyah and all of those who have deviated from the way of Allaah and have followed their desires in every time and place – they not affected by the reproach of the blamers, in the cause of Allaah
- They are the group that the Messenger of Allaah has praised and commended in his saying, “There will not cease to be a group from my Ummah manifest and upon the truth not being harmed by those who forsake them neither by those who oppose them until the hour is established.” 
- They are the Saved Sect firm upon that which the Messenger and his Companions were upon, those who have been distinguished and defined by the Messenger of Allaah when he mentioned that this Ummah shall divide into seventy three sects all going to the Hell-fire except one and it was said, “Who are they, O Messenger of Allaah?” He said, “They are those who are upon that which I and my Comapnions are upon.”
- And this is not something we say in exageration or a mere claim, but verily we speak a reality that the text of the Qur’aan and the Sunnah bears witness to, which history bears witness to, and to which their (i.e., the Ahlul-Hadeeth’s) statements, their state of affairs, their writings and works also bear witness to. They are those who put before their eyes the statement of Allaah: And hold fast, all of you together, to the rope of Allaah. ….
- They are the most staunch in distancing themselves from opposing the command of the Messenger and the most distant from fitnah…