A Precise Definition of Hizbiyyah-By Shaikh Rabee [may Allaah preserve him]
Shaikh Rabee Bin Haadi
[may Allaah preserve him] said:
Bigoted partisanship for a particular idea that opposes the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of the Messenger, and [establishing] allegiance and enmity based upon it, this is Tahazzub [illegal partisanship]. This is Tahazzub even if is not [done under an] organisation. To formulate deviated ideas and gather the people on it, this is a hizb, regardless whether it is [done under an] organisation or not.
[Source: Kash As-Sitaar page 19-20. Quoted from question number 8]
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester