Sweetness of Worship – Al-Imaam Ahmad Harb
Al-Imaam Ahmad Harb (rahimahullah) said:
“I worshipped Allah for 50 years and I did not experience the sweetness of worship until I abandoned three things:
- I abandoned pleasing the people in order to be able to speak the truth.
- I abandoned the companionship of sinners until I found companionship of the righteous,
- and I left the sweetness of the dunya until i found the sweetness of (seeking after) the hereafter.”
Siyaar A’laam an Nubaalaa Vol 11 pg 34
Donate to the Dawah
Top Posts & Pages
-  Remind those who praise or retweet without clarity that there is no ambiguity about the danger of false Tabdee perpetrated by Dr. Muhammad Bin Haadi and the virtue of recantation in the case of Dr. Sulaymaan Ar-Ruhayli and others who defend Dr.Muhammad
-  Daniel – the bald-faced liar – approaches one of the worst types of usury
-  Remind those who praise or retweet without clarity that there is no ambiguity about the need for caution in the case of Dr. Sulaymaan Ar-Ruhayli, Dr. Muhammad Bin Haadi, and Their Supporters
- The "Dahiya doctrine" and "Hannibal code"