Salaf: They Were Not Oblivious of Their Real Worth or Rightful Status!
Abu Khaythama narrated to us, (saying): Jareer narrated to us from Al-a’mash from Mas’ood Ibn Maalik who said: ”Ali Ibnul Husain said to me, ”Are you able to make me meet with Saeed Ibn Jubayr?” I said: ”What need do you have of him?” He said: ”I want to ask him about some affairs. Indeed, the people commend us for that which we do not possess.”
Source: Kitaabul Ilm of Abu Khaythama with the checking of Imaam Aal Albaanee, page:18. narration number: 64]
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester