A Patient Master and His Harsh Slave
A slave dealt harshly with his master, so he [i.e. the master] said: “Indeed as you can see I exercise patience with this boy in order to train my soul- because if I exercise patience with the slave [whilst bearing] that which is hated, I will exercise more patience with other than him [i.e. when dealing with others]”.
[Source: Kitaab Uyoounul Akhbaar’ of Ibn Qutaybah (rahimahullaah): Vol: 1-page: 332]
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester