Night and Day Are Signs That Urge Us To Show Gratitude!
In The Name of Allaah, The Most Merciful, The Bestower of Mercy
Allaah [The Most High] said:
وَهُوَ الَّذِي جَعَلَ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ خِلْفَةً لِّمَنْ أَرَادَ أَن يَذَّكَّرَ أَوْ أَرَادَ شُكُورًا
And He it is Who has put the night and the day in succession, for such who desires to remember or desires to show his gratitude. [25:62]
The night and the day differ- this one is white and that one is black. So one takes an admonition [from them], contemplates on the difference between them and thanks Allaah for them. [Ref 1]
Whoever misses the remembrance of Allaah in the morning, then he [or she] can do so in the evening and vice versa. [Ref 2]
[Ref 1: Source: A paraphrased excerpt from ‘Zaadul Maseer’ by Imaam Ibn Al-Jawzi (rahimahullaah). Publisher: Daar Ibn Hazm 1st edition 1423AH (Year 2002)]
[Ref 2: Source: A paraphrased excerpt from ‘Tayseer Al-Kareem Ar-Rahmaan Fee Tafseer Kalaam Al-Mannaan’ by Imaam Sadi (rahimahullaah). Publisher: Daar ibn Hazm 1st ed 1424AH (Year 2003)]
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester