A Brief Mention of The Characteristics of The Raafidah Shiites
Shaikhul Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullaah) said: Ar-Rafd (i.e. the belief of the raafidah) is the greatest door to (major) hypocrisy and heresy. [Majmoo Al-Fataawaa 4/428]
Imam Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhaab (rahimahullaah) Said:
”The raafidah are those who rejected the Sunnah of the friend of Ar-Rahmaan [i.e. Ar-Rahmaan (Allaah) and His Friend is Muhammad (sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam)] and they follow/ed the footsteps of shaytaan in the majority of their affairs. [Risaalah Fee Ar-Radd Alaa Ar-raafidah of Shaikh Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahhaab: page 5]
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester