Signs of a Sound Heart and a Sick Heart – Shaykh Rabī
إِلَّا مَنْ أَتَى اللَّهَ بِقَلْبٍ سَلِيمٍ
Except him who brings to Allāh a clean heart [clean from Shirk (polytheism) and Nifāq (hypocrisy)]. Ash-Shu’ara:89
Shaykh Rabī ibn Hādi Al-Madkhalī (hafidahullāh):
Ponder, is your heart sound?
What is the sound heart?
The sound heart is that which fights Shirk and rejects falsehood, it accepts the truth and refutes falsehood with all its might, this is the sound heart. So, if you notice that you accept the truth from whoever brings it to you (you accept the truth; the truth guides you and your goal is the truth) then by Allāh your heart and intellect is sound.
What is the sick heart?
And, if you realise that you reject the truth when it comes to you from a certain direction, and you accept falsehood when it comes from another direction and you behave as if it is the truth; then know that your heart is sick.
Majmu’ Ar- Rā’iq Pgs. 485-486
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester