Excerpts from Shaikh Rabee’s Book Titled ‘Marhaban Yaa Taalibal Ilm’ – [Knowledge of Fiqh, Memorisation of The Qur’aan And Hadeeth Will Not Benefit In The Presence of Shirk]
In The Name of Allaah, The Most Merciful, The Bestower of Mercy
Shaikh Rabee Bin Haadi [may Allaah preserve him] said:
By Allaah neither Fiqh nor other than it will have any value if we’re deprived of [sound] Aqeedah and Tawheed and thus fall into Shirk. If we were to memorise the Qur’aan, the Hadeeth and the books of Fiqh, whilst falling into the darkness of Shirk, we’ll not be benefitted by this knowledge [of Fiqh etc]. Therefore, neither will we benefit from the Qur’aan nor from all other sciences of the religion, unless we establish the pillars of Tawheed and destroy the foundations of Shirk from its roots. [See link to be reminded or acquainted with the fact that without Tawheed, nothing else will benefit a person: http://www.abukhadeejah.com/ahmad-an-najmees-kitaab-at-tawheed-chapter-3-fear-of-falling-into-shirk/]
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester