Studying the prophet’s biography (sallallāhu alaihi wa salam) and reading it, causes:
- The certainty of the believer to become stronger.
- Makes his steadfastness and perseverance upon the religion of Allah stronger.
- Causes the believer’s heart to be honoured due to Islam.
- He is ennobled by the Tawheed of Allāh.
- Ennobled due to what his heart contains of knowledge and awareness of Allah.
- Ennobled due to his belief in Muhammad (sallallāhu alaihi wa salam).
- And ennobled by that which Allāh sent down upon his messengers.
وَلِلَّهِ الْعِزَّةُ وَلِرَسُولِهِ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ
But honour, power and glory belong to Allah, His Messenger (Muhammad sallallāhu alaihi wa salam), and to the believers
These are from the many benefits that every believer benefits from by studying the biography of The Chosen One (المصطفى) (sallallāhu alaihi wa salam).
Silsilatu al-Muhādarāt al-‘ilmiyyah Vol.4 Pgs. 506-507