The Sin of Accepting False Judgement In One’s Favour And Pleading On Behalf of a Treacherous Person- [By Imaam As-Sadi (rahimahullaah)]
In The Name of Allaah, The Most Merciful, The Bestower of Mercy
And eat up not one another’s property unjustly [in any illegal way e.g. stealing, robbing, deceiving, etc.], nor give bribery to the rulers [judges before presenting your cases] that you may knowingly eat up a part of the property of others sinfully. [Surah Al-Baqarah Aayah 188]
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester