And In Whatsoever You Differ, The Decision Thereof Is With Allaah
In The Name of Allaah, The Most Merciful, The Bestower of Mercy.
Allaah (The Most High) said:
وَمَا اخْتَلَفْتُمْ فِيهِ مِنْ شَيْءٍ فَحُكْمُهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ
”And in whatsoever you differ, the decision thereof is with Allah (He is the ruling Judge).” 
Imaam Ibnul Qayyim (rahimaahullaah) said:
This is a clear text regarding the fact that the judgement for all our differing is to be referred back to Allaah alone. He is the Judge in this (affair) through the speech of His Messenger (sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam). If you were to give precedence to the intellect over Allaah’s Judgement, then you are not (considered as) one who judges by Allaah’s Revelation and His Book.
 Qur’aan. 42:10
 As-Sawaa’iq Al-Mursalah 3/828. See here; Ruling by other than the Sharee’ah: http://www.salafipublications.com/sps/sp.cfm?subsecID=MNJ05&articleID=MNJ050003&articlePages=1
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester