Some Descriptions of The Cursed One [Shaytaan]- By Shaikh Abdur Razzaaq Al-Badr
In The Name of Allaah, The Most Merciful, The Bestower of Mercy.
Shaytaan: The rebellious haughty one; the deviated one (who) deviates the slaves of Allaah; the one who hinders them from obedience to Allaah [The Blessed and Exalted]. Ar-Rajeem- the banished one; the cursed, distanced one, whom Allaah distanced from His Mercy. And when it is the case that he is distanced from Allaah’s Mercy, he wants to distance the slaves of Allaah from Allaah’s Mercy. Therefore, a slave [of Allaah] is required to seek Allaah’s Refuge against this shaytaan -the banished, haughty one, who works to divert the human being from obedience to Allaah, the worship of Allaah and [from being] successful through Allaah’s Mercy. [Source: An Excerpt from Sharh Ad-Duroos Al-Muhimmah Li-Aammatil Ummah’ page13. slightly paraphrased]
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester