Trial For Heart Due to Eyes That Stares At a Woman’s Garment
In The Name of Allaah, The Most Merciful, The Bestower of Mercy.
Al-Alaa Bin Ziyaad [rahimahullaah] said, “Do not [allow] your eyes to follow the garment of a woman because one’s gaze places desire in the heart’’. [Az-Zudh By Imaam Ahmad (rahimahullaah). 311]
Shaikh Saaleh al Fawzaan [may Allaah preserve him] said: Safety from the fitnah of women is by way of lowering the gaze, distancing oneself from paying attention to them and [distancing oneself from] following them. Allaah [The Most High] said:
[ قُلْ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَغُضُّوا مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِمْ وَيَحْفَظُوا فُرُوجَهُمْ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ أَزْكَىٰ لَهُمْ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا يَصْنَعُونَ – Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts from (illegal sexual acts). That is purer for them. Verily, Allaah is All-Aware of what you do]. [24:30]
So, lower your gaze from that which Allaah has made forbidden and do not enter places of fitnah so that you are safeguarded. This is one of the means to safety from fitnah. [Source: Sil-silatu Mu-allifaat Fadheelatus Sheikh No: 7. page: 43-44]
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester