Focus On Main Goal And Objective First and Do Not Be Distracted By Other Things That Are Taking Place!
In The Name of Allaah, The Most Merciful, The Bestower of Mercy.
Imaam Muhammad Ibn Saaleh Al-Uthaymeen [rahimahullaah] stated above that the Sunnah has shown that one should give [specific] concern to the main objective [or goal] in every affair, and this can be found in the hadeeth of It’baan ibn Maalik [radiyallaahu-anhu].
It’baan [radiyallaahu-anhu] requested that the Prophet [sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam] come to his house to pray in the place he chose as a Musalla [i.e. a designated place of prayer]. [Ref 1] The Prophet [alayhis Salaatu Was-Salaam] promised to fulfil his request, so he prepared some food for him and informed his neighbours about that. When the Prophet [sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam] arrived, It’baan [radiyallaahu-anhu] informed him of what he did, but the Prophet [sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam] said, “Where do you want me to pray in your house?” It’baan [radiyallaahu-anhu] showed him the place and he prayed before eating the food and [before] sitting with the people. That is because he [sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam] came for a specific objective. Therefore, do not be diverted -by those things you did not desire initially- from the objective you desired, because that would waste your time. This [i.e. not to be distracted by other affairs that will divert you from the main objectives] is an affair related to Uluww Al-Himmah [i.e. to have a high aspiration]. [Sharh Hilyati Taalibil Ilm’ page 162-163. Paraphrased]
Ref 1: Here is the hadeeth in brief: Narrated It’baan Bin Maalik [radiyallaahu-anhu] who was one of the companions of Allaah’s Messenger [sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam] and one of the Ansaar who took part in the battle of Badr: I came to Allaah’s Messenger [sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam] and said, “O Allaah’s Messenger, I have weak eyesight and I lead my people in prayers. When it rains the water flows in the valley between me and my people so I cannot go to their mosque to lead them in prayer. O Allaah’s Messenger! I wish you would come to my house and offer Salaah in it so that I could take that place as a Musalla [appointed place for Salaah].” Allaah’s Messenger said, ”If Allaah will, I will do so.” Next day after the sun rose high, Allaah’s Messenger [sallal-laahu-alayhi-wsallam] and Abu Bakr came and Allaah’s Messenger [sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam] asked for permission to enter. I gave him permission and he did not sit on entering the house but said to me, “Where do you like me offer Salaah?” I pointed to a place in my house. So Allaah’s Messenger [sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam] stood there and said, ‘Allahu Akbar’, and we all got up and aligned behind him and offered a two-Rak’at prayer and ended it with Tasleem. We requested him to stay for a meal called “Khazira” which we had prepared for him…. [Saheeh Al-Bukhaari’ Number 425]
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester