Excerpts From Al-Bidaayah Wan-Nihaayah: [The Heretic Bishr Al-Mareesee]
In The Name of Allaah, The Most Merciful, The Bestower of Mercy.
Bishr Bin Ghiyaath Bin Abee Kareemah Abu Abdir Rahmaan Al-Mareesee Al-Mutakallim – the Shaikh of the Mutazilah. He was one of those who misguided the Khilaafah Al-Ma’moon and the first thing he used to do is look at an affair that will bring about trial and tribulation. His father was a Jewish dyer in Kufa. He first acquire knowledge from Imaam Abu Yusuf Al-Qaadhee [rahimahullaah] and narrated hadeeth from him. He also narrated hadeeth from Hammad Bin Salamah, Sufyaan Ath-Thawree and others [rahimahumullaah], then he was overwhelmed by theological rhetoric. Imam Ash-Shaafi’ee [rahimahullaah] did advise him to refrain from theological rhetoric but he did not accept the advice. Imaam Ash-Shaafi’ee said: “It is better for a man to be put to trial with everything that Allaah has forbidden except Shirk than looking into theological rhetoric. Indeed I have come across affairs from the proponents of theological rhetoric that which I never thought I would come across”. He first met Bishr after entering Baghdaad at a time in which Bishr revived his speech that the Qur’aan is created and some evil speech was transmitted from him. Bishr was also a Murji and the Mareesiyyah sect amongst the Murji’ah are ascribed to him. [Ref 1]
An Excerpt from Al-Bidaayah Wan-Nihaayah. Vol 10. Page 281
Ref 1: Read more about Bishr Al-Mareesee’s followers amongst the Murji’ah in Majmoo Al-Fataawaa Vol 4. Pages 299 onwards
Read here: Refutation Against Bishr Al-Mareesee By Imaam Ad-Daarimee [rahimahullaah]
The Different Factions of The Murji’ah
The Errors of the Murji’ah: – Establishing That Eemaan Is Tasdeeq and Inqiyaad
Read here: What Happened When Bishr Al-Mareesee Died?
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester