You Turn Away Instead of Submitting to The One Who Created And Provided For You!
In The Name of Allaah, The Most Merciful, The Bestower of Mercy.
Reflection On Surah Al-Faatir
Allaah [The Exalted] said:
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اذْكُرُوا نِعْمَتَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ ۚ هَلْ مِنْ خَالِقٍ غَيْرُ اللَّهِ يَرْزُقُكُم مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ فَأَنَّىٰ تُؤْفَكُونَ
وَإِن يُكَذِّبُوكَ فَقَدْ كُذِّبَتْ رُسُلٌ مِّن قَبْلِكَ ۚ وَإِلَى اللَّهِ تُرْجَعُ الْأُمُورُ
O mankind! Remember the Grace of Allah upon you! Is there any creator other than Allah who provides for you from the sky (rain) and the earth? La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). How then are you turning away (from Him)? And if they belie you (O Muhammad), so were Messengers belied before you. And to Allah return all matters (for decision). [Surah Al-Faatir. 3-4]
Allaah [The Exalted] commanded all mankind remember His blessings bestowed on them by acknowledging that in their hearts, praising Him for these blessings with their tongues and submitting themselves to Him [by doing what He has commanded and keeping away from what He has forbidden]. That is because remembering the blessings of Allaah leads one to be grateful to Him.
Then Allaah notified them of the foundation of these blessings which is the fact that He created and provided. Allaah said: [هَلْ مِنْ خَالِقٍ غَيْرُ اللَّهِ يَرْزُقُكُم مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ وَالْأَرْضِ – Is there any creator other than Allah who provides for you from the sky (rain) and the earth?] – Meaning, when it is well-known that there is none who created and provided besides Allaah, then this proof regarding the fact that He alone is the one with perfect names and attributes which makes Him the only one who has the right to be worshipped and everyone (everything) is a slave of His, and this why He said:
[ ۚ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ فَأَنَّىٰ تُؤْفَكُونَ- Laa ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), how then are you turning away (from Him)?] – Meaning, do you turn away from worshipping the Creator, The All-Provider, and instead worship the created things that are provided for?!
[وَإِن يُكَذِّبُوكَ- If they belie you] – Meaning, O Messenger! If they belie you, then this is an example of that which happened to the Messengers before you. [ فَقَدْ كُذِّبَتْ رُسُلٌ مِّن قَبْلِكَ- so were Messengers belied before you]; so Allaah destroyed those who belied and saved the Messengers and their followers. [وَإِلَى اللَّهِ تُرْجَعُ الْأُمُورُ – And to Allah return all matters (for decision)].
An Excerpt from Tafseer As-Sadi. Slightly paraphrased
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester