How to Attain and Actualise Sincerity in a Persons Actions? – Shaykh Abu Abdillah Khalid adh-Dhufayri (Allah preserve him)
There are many ways to actualise sincerity from them are the following,
(1) A person recognises the reality and status of this worldly life, it’s passing by and will not last.
(2) That it is has no value in reality.
(3) That a person remembers death frequently.
(4) He remembers the purpose for his creation.
(5) He ponders upon the names and attributes of Allah, he recognises and affirms that Allah is Al-‘Aleem He knows all, he has the Muraaqabah of Allah, meaning he is aware that Allah knows, hears and sees everything he does.
(6) He works towards rectifying his sincerity and realises it is from the highest levels of worship.
(7) There is no arrival to paradise except by the Pleasure of Allah.
There are many affairs and means which will aid a person rectify his sincerity and these are from them.
Shaykh Abu Abdillah Khalid Adh-Dhufayri (hafidahullah) (1st March 2020)
Donate to the Dawah
Top Posts & Pages
-  Remind those who praise or retweet without clarity that there is no ambiguity about the danger of false Tabdee perpetrated by Dr. Muhammad Bin Haadi and the virtue of recantation in the case of Dr. Sulaymaan Ar-Ruhayli and others who defend Dr.Muhammad
-  Daniel – the bald-faced liar – approaches one of the worst types of usury
-  Remind those who praise or retweet without clarity that there is no ambiguity about the need for caution in the case of Dr. Sulaymaan Ar-Ruhayli, Dr. Muhammad Bin Haadi, and Their Supporters
-  Free-Mixing Between Men and Women, And Music! [Destruction Desired By Those Who Criticize Muslims When They Reject These Sins]