Islam’s Unapologetic Position On Apostasy – [Unveiling Another Path of The Criminals and Opponents of The Messengers]
In The Name of Allaah, The Most Merciful, The Bestower of Mercy.
Islam’s Unapologetic Position On Apostasy – [Another Path of The Criminals and Opponents of The Messengers Unveiled] – By Shaikh Abu Iyaad [may Allaah protect him]
Allaah [The Exalted] said: [ وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُفَصِّلُ الْآيَاتِ وَلِتَسْتَبِينَ سَبِيلُ الْمُجْرِمِينَ – And thus do We explain the signs (to you O Muḥammad) in detail, and so that the way of the criminals may become evident (to you)] [Surah Al-An’aam. Aayah 55] (1)
Imaam Ibn Katheer [may Allaah have mercy upon him] stated regarding this Aayah: “Allaah [The Exalted] stated that just as He explained what was previously explained of the arguments and evidence on the path of guidance and sound judgement, and censured argumentation and stubbornness; likewise He explain the signs (proofs, evidences, lessons), which those being addressed are in need of; [ولتستبين سبيل المجرمين – and so that the way of the criminals may become evident (to you)], Meaning, so that the path of the criminals – those who oppose the Messengers – may become evident”. (2)
Imaam At-Tabari [may Allaah have mercy upon him] stated regarding the statement of Allaah: [وكذلك نفصل الآيات – And thus do We explain the signs (to you O Muḥammad) in detail]- Meaning, O Muhammad! Just as We have detailed for you in this Surah – from its beginning and introduction up to this point – our proofs and evidences against the idolaters and worshippers of images, and distinguished and clarified it for you; likewise, We explain to you our signs and evidences for every truth denied by the people of falsehood, the sects and other than them, until its truth is distinguished from its falsehood, and its right is distinguished from its wrong. (3)
Listen to Shaikh Abu Iyaad’s clarification here:
Finally must read: Al-Allamah Saaleh Al-Fawzaan On Those Who Are Responsible For Declaring That An Individual Has Apostised and The Only Ones Who Have The Authority to Establish the Prescribed Islamic Punishments: http://www.spubs.com/sps/sp.cfm?subsecID=MNJ09&articleID=MNJ090004&articlePages=1
[Ref 1: Translation by Shaikh Abu Iyaad: https://www.thenoblequran.com/q/#/search/6_55%5D
[Ref 2: Tafseer ibn Katheer]
[Ref 3: Tafseer at-Tabari]
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester