Our teacher busies us with what is beneficial- neither with names of specific misguided personalities nor refutations
In The Name of Allah, The Most Merciful, The Bestower of Mercy.
Al-Allaamah Rabee Bin Haadi Al-Madkhali [may Allah preserve him] was asked, “What do you say about an individual who advises people not to listen to refutations, and when asked why he took this stance, he answered, ‘The person who asked me about this was a common person, and he is unable to recite the Quran properly’. What is your comment on this? May Allah bless you”.
Answer: If he is a layman, he must be taught the Islamic creed and warned against ahlul bidah. Because the majority of ordinary people have become supporters of the people of bidah these days, it is necessary to warn them against (the people of bidah). Say to him, “So and so is on such and such bidah, and you will be harmed if you listen to him.” This is done so that they will not read (his books), listen to his audio tapes, and will be cautious of his statements. This layman needs someone to caution him and remind him of the principle, “This knowledge is religion so look at whom you take your religion from”. During these times, the common people are targeted by the people of bidah, who will tell you, “Do not let them read the books of refutations.” No. No. This will expose them (the people) to destruction. (1)
Al-Allaamah Rabee Bin Haadi Al-Mad’khali [may Allah preserve him] was asked, “Is it permitted for us as students of knowledge to be silent about the Mubtadi’ah and to nurture the youth and students on the Salafi path without mentioning the names of the Mubtadi’ah?”
Answer: By Allah, if necessary, the Mubtadi’ah are to be mentioned by their characteristics as well as their names. If so and so has put himself forward for leadership, leading this Ummah and the youth to falsehood, he is to be mentioned by name. If there is a necessity, he must be mentioned by name. In this regard, one of the Salafis in Egypt used to teach, and he would just mention generalities (general descriptions without mentioning names), and the people did not understand these generalities. Following that, he began to openly mention the names of the groups and individuals, so they said, “O Shaykh! Why did you not teach us like this in the beginning?” He said, “I delivered many lessons to you, and I would say this and that (i.e. general descriptions without names)”. They said, “By Allah! We did not understand.” (2)
[Ref 1: Fataawa Fadeelah Ash-Shaykh Rabee’ Al-Madkhalee (1/273)]
[Ref 2: Fataawa Fadeelah Ash-Shaykh Rabee’ Al-Madkhalee (1/277)]
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester