Some specific topics fulfilled as Fardu Kifaayah by some of the elder UK Salafi students of Knowledge
In The Name of Allah, The Most Merciful, The Bestower of Mercy
Allah’s Messenger [peace and blessings of Allāh be upon him] said, “He does not thank Allāh, he who does not thank the People”.
One of the Islamic mannerisms that is befitting for a Muslim to adhere to is to show gratitude to the one who was good to you; any type of good, whether it was by (sharing) knowledge or commanding good and forbidding evil, or by doing good in fulfilling a person’s needs.
[جزاك الله خيرا – May Allāh reward you with good]
If you said that to him, indeed you have done your utmost in praising and thanking him. As for the one who does good to you and you didn’t thank him, or mention him with good, then this is a blessing to which a person has shown ingratitude. Oh, Muslim! It is not from Islamic manners to reject some good that someone – whether close to you or not – has done to you. This is the meaning of the hadīth, “Whoever does not thank the people has not thanked Allāh”. Allāh is the bestower of blessings, The Most Great, The one who confers good (to His servants), the Generous. The people likewise are good-doers within the limits of their ability. So, whoever receives good from the people, it is from Islamic etiquettes to thank them for being good to him – whatever type of goodness it may be. Allah’s Messenger said, “Allāh has prescribed Ihsan in everything”. And one of the mistakes committed is that someone close to you or not close to you does good to you and you do not thank him for his goodness nor mention him with good in order that supplication can be made for him. https://salaficentre.com/2017/07/11/whoever-not-thank-people-not-thanked-allah-explained-shaykh-zayd-ibn-hadi-al-madkhali/
Some of the excellent efforts on these links by Shaikh Abu Iyaad, Shaikh Abu Khadeejah, Shaikh Abdul Ilaah, and Shaikh Oways [may Allah preserve them]
Finally, we say to these elder students of knowledge Jazaakumullaahu Khayran. Likewise, may Allah reward all the younger students with good Aameen.
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester