“What ended that mighty siege, severe political and economic isolation?!” By Imaam Ash-Shanqeetee
In The Name of Allah, The Most Merciful, The Bestower of Mercy.
Imam Muhammad Al-Ameen Ash-Shanqeetee [may Allah have mercy upon him] stated regarding the causes of weakness in the Ummah: “The Great Qur’an has given guidance to put a stop to this problem through the most appropriate and upright path. Allah clarified that the remedy for this is linked to turning to Him truthfully, the level of one’s belief in Him, and reliance on Him. That is because Allah is All-Strong and All-Mighty, the Overwhelming and Absolute Subduer of everything, Who is never overcome, therefore, whoever is truly an ally of Allah, it is not possible to gain the upper hand over such a person. And one of the clear proofs of this was when the disbelievers laid that great siege against the Muslims during the battle of the Confederates…”
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester