An Advice to the Women from Selected Ahadeeth | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester
Incredibly beneficial advice from topics covered by a number of ahadeeth. With explanations from various scholars.
Lesson One - Four
Lesson One - Four
This lesson ustadh covered the hadith of The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Command your children to pray when they become seven years old, and beat them for it (prayer) when they become ten years old; and arrange their beds (to sleep) separately.
To act upon this hadith the following condition must be met:
• The child must reach be the age in the Hijri calendar rather than the Gregorian calendar.
• The mental capacity of the child must be in line with their actual age so therefore if the child is showing that his mental capacity is much younger. Then it must not be beaten the child.
• The child is not beaten for every single thing that he does wrong
• The child is not beaten for the sake of bringing pain to him but rather to show how great his act is of leaving their salah
• The beating doesn’t happen repeatedly but rather only in term of in need.
• The beating must not be for the sake causing pain or the breaking the skin.
• It must not be the first act of disciplining the child so if you know the is other alternative than it must be used.
• This disciplining of the child must be done immediately after the leaving of the first salah and not leave it off until the child leaves off one salah after another.
• This is done by both of the parents.
• Both parents must lead by example and not follow the false premise of “do what I say and don’t do what I do”
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester