A Glimpse of Salahuddin Al-Ayyubi
In The Name of Allah, The Most Merciful, The Bestower of Mercy.
Jerusalem remained in Muslim hands for five centuries until it fell into the hands of the Christian Crusaders in the year 492AH. So they entered and wreaked havoc on it, killing about seventy thousand of its people, until, as some historians say, the only thing seen was the piles of severed heads, hands, and feet in the roads and squares, plundered, stormed Al-Aqsa Masjid and slaughtered those who took shelter there, until the Masjid’s courtyards were stained with the blood of worshipers and those who were in a state of bowing and prostration. The leader of the Crusade, Raymond, proceeded to enter the Masjid’s courtyard, seeking his way among the corpses and blood that had reached its courtyard. The Crusader fighters entered with him, where they destroyed the furniture of the Masjid, and looted the lamps, which amounted to more than forty lamps of silver, each lamp whose price in weight was three thousand and six hundred dirhams, and they took more than twenty lamps of gold. The Al-Aqsa Masjid and blessed Jerusalem remained under the occupation of the invading Christians for a period of ninety-one years, until Allah facilitated (the Ummah with) Salahuddin Al-Ayyubi [may Allah have mercy upon him], who had great enthusiasm to guard the sanctities of the Muslims. Then when Sunday, the 15th of Rajab in the year 583 AH arrived, he camped with his army west of Jerusalem, then moved to the northern side and camped there. He restricted the Franks’ paths, and by throwing catapults, he laid siege on Jerusalem which led the Crusaders to hand over the city. This took place on Friday 27th of Rajab in the aforementioned year. 
Imaam Muhammad Ibn Saalih Al-Uthaymeen [may Allah have mercy upon him] stated: Establish Islam among yourselves, then after that, Allah will aid His religion because Allah will not support so-and-so because he is so-and-so, or support this party because they are Arabs or support that party because they are so-and-so. He aids the one who establishes this religion (of Islam properly). Was Salahuddin Al-Ayyubi [may Allah have mercy upon him] of Arab by descent? He was not Arab, but Allah aided him against the Christians (Crusaders) because he established the religion ordained by Allah. 
To be continued…InShaaAllah
 Al-Kaamil Fee Al-Tarikh 10/194 and 11/547
 An Excerpt from “Tafseer Surah An-Nur” Ayah 55
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester