Masjid Appeal 2023
Asalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu
We pray you are well and in the best of eemaan. Alhamdulilah we have been blessed to live until this month where our rewards are multiplied and good deeds have been made easy.
We know that things are difficult right now for people, but we must appeal to you all for funds for the masjid. We recently completed an emergency appeal to raise £25,000. This was our shortfall this year gone by.
However what this doesn’t cover is the cost and the shortfall for the year to come – which will be an estimated £48,000. In general the minimum wage has risen and so have all the bills. And the masjid always runs a deficit; with repair and maintenance costs increasing.
The masjid raises a lot of its own funds with the various things we have set up. This includes paying lots of its costs through the minimal spare income left from the madrasah and clubs. We also have volunteers and helpers who consistently contribute food, dishes and items that we sell regularly on Fridays and events. So we will be striving to try come up with other methods to raise money throughout the year to plug that gap.
But as it is Ramadhaan now – we wanted to launch the appeal to make everyone aware of the reality – and to also take this situation as a positive opportunity to gain reward from Allah. As we know that in this month good deeds are multiplied – then whatever you can give now will sustain the masjid to come.
Your money goes towards:
1) Dawa and Lesson costs (such as venue hire, transport etc multiplied by 4 per week)
2) Quran school deficits with over 150 children learning Quran every week for three days
3) The tuition club with over 70 children and families benefitting from our support
4) the Saturday school with over 150 children learning their religion, quran and Arabic weekly.
5) The dawa stall done multiple times per month in central Manchester and at other venues
These are a few things and the list can go on. But we hope everyone understands the reasons behind this need that we have and assists and contributes toward the dawah and masjid; and facilitating the worship of Allah.
Donate via bank:
- Account Name: Dar Ul Hadith
- Sort Code: 309542
- Account Number: 05570092
- Bank Name: Lloyds
- BIC CODE: LOYDGB21004
- IBAN NUMBER: GB19 LOYD 3095 4205 5700 92
Or via PayPal using the button below:
Spread the Word & Share the Appeal