Manchester Eid Prayer in the Park | Eid Day at 9am
🌳Eid Prayer will be held outside in Cheetham Park.
Date and Time (Eid Al-Adha 2019)
- Sunday 11th August
This depends on weather. If it is cold or/and raining then we will perform it in the masjid. IF YOU SEE IT RAINING please check back at this post, or our various social media channels:
- Telegram (Telegram.me/SalafiCentre)
- Twitter (Twitter.com/SalafiCentre)
- Facebook Page (Facebook.com/SalafiCentreUK)
- Instagram (Instagram.com/SalafiCentre)
Please bring your own mats or chairs. We will do our best to provide something, but if you really need it then you must bring something to be sure.
PLEASE NOTE: We designate some space behind the men as an area for the sisters with tarpaulin and cloth on the floor. There is a barrier at the front (Metal Net) and we will attempt to cone off the area on the side. Therefore the sisters should fill the rows from the front as explained below by the scholars and not leave gaps. Jazaakumallahukhair.
– From Dudley Street Turn Right onto Waterloo Road – Continue to the traffic lights – Turn Left – The park comes up approx. 100yards on your right. Parking is available all the way around
BE MINDFUL NOT TO PARK ON THE DOUBLE YELLOW LINES