This will be an exciting chance for people to finally break the ice and dive into studying in an immersive classroom. This course will aid the student in many aspects of their religion; it will provide the student with the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the Quran and Sunnah, beautify their reading with Tajweed, get into the routine of memorising, increase khushoo during the prayer, be able to listen to Arabic lectures, attend sittings of knowledge held by the scholars and understand, read both secular and religious texts (modern and classical) with strong comprehension, write and speak correctly, applying the principles she has studied.
Please note that this is an intensive course; designed to give maximum immersion and benefit to the student. As such you would study for a good number of hours weekly, with homework.
- The course will take place from 19th-30th August
- All lessons will be conducted at The Salafi Centre of Manchester
- Courses in Arabic and Quran
- Various levels , including complete beginner’s, will be available based on ability
- Textbooks will be provided for each course
- Hours of Study: 5 hours per day (10am-4pm)
- 5 Days a weeks
- Creche available
- Textbooks will cost of £5-£7.50
- The cost of the full course is £110
- Arabic only,10am-1pm, 3 hours a day, £70
- Quran only, 2pm-4pm, 2 hours a day, £50
- Creche, £25, discounts available
Terms and Conditions
Please note: We can not guarantee that everyone will be accepted. We will look at every application though, until the spaces fill up. Once you have applied, we will notify you if you are successful by email, or phone call. After this, every successful applicant will have 3 days to make the payment to reserve your place, or it will be passed on.