Women’s Summer Intensive Courses
- Our beginners level helps the student learn to read Arabic first. The learner will then move up to learning the basic rules of tajweed, and then working on their fluency
- This level is for those who can read the Qur’an but struggle for fluency. You will study the rules of tajweed, in particular how to properly articulate the letters and pronounce words. You will also have memorised some surahs by the end of the level.
- This level is for the one who can read with fluency, and has the correct pronunciation. Students will be memorising from the mus’haf, reading with corrections, and will study the tajweed rules and their implementation in more detail. We will have hifdh Classes for both Juz Amma and Juz Tabarak.
Students will learn how to recognise, read and write in Arabic. The learner will then move up to learning and understanding the basic rules of grammar. During this level they will be a workbook to complete alongside the lessons.
For the Levelled Classes:
- We use our own syllabus which is comprise of texts, roleplays, passages, hadeeth, and reading sections.
- Our grammar is taken from the Madinah Book syllabus and adapted for practice and practical applications.
- Students will be engaged in memorisation and vocabulary building as well as listening exercises.
Apply below at: