Women’s Qur’aan Class
We are pleased to offer Qur’aan classes for women at the masjid. The lessons will include:
- Learn to read the Alphabet
- Learn the basics of pronounciation and where letter sounds come from
- Further rules of tajweed
- Hifdh of Sur’ahs
We have a multiple days available, covering different aspects.
- Tuesday: 9:45-10:45 – Reading & Tajweed: Intermediate (No Children)
- Tuesday: 9:45-10:45 – Reading & Tajweed: Beginner (No Children)
- Friday – 9:30-11:30am – Reading and Hifdh
- Friday – 9:30-10:30am – Reading and Hifdh
- Sunday: 11am-12pm Reading and Hifdh
£3.50 per lesson, payable termly.
- We cannot discount for missed lessons or lessons booked off: as we still need to pay staff and wouldn’t want to burden the masjid with excessive costs
- We cannot offer a “pay as you go” set of classes: as we still need to pay staff and wouldn’t want to burden the masjid with excessive cost
We ask for our sisters to understand that these measures are in place to safeguard the continuation of the classes and allow them to take place; whilst at the same time reduce the already heavy burden upon the masjid.
Private and Online classes
£15 per hour payable weekly
- Payable in blocks per half term.
- For Classes which state “No Children”, then none are allowed to attend with parent, without exception.
- (Children are defined as up to the age of 16 (Anyone under this age should attend the girls quran classes on Tuesdays and Friday’s 5-7pm))
- All sisters must attend for the full time of the class– the lesson is not a “drop-in and read” type lesson.
You can register below for all classes: