Advice of Imam Ahmad (rahimahullah) to Have Taqwa and Follow the Sunnah
Imam Ahmad (rahimahullah):
I strongly advise you and myself with the Taqwa* of Allah, The Magnificent, and to adhere to the Sunnah, for indeed you have learnt what has befell those who opposed it and what has come to those who follow it.
Tabaqaat Al-Hanaabilah v.1 pg.342
*Definition of Taqwa by the Taabi’ee Talq ibn Habeeb (died 100H rahimahullah)
‘’It is to act in obedience to Allah, with a light from Allah (i.e. Eemaan) and hoping for Allaah’s Mercy. And that you abandon disobedience to Allah with a light from Allah and fearing the punishment of Allah. [Reported by Ibn Abee Shaybah 11/33 and Ibnul Mubaarak in Az-Zuhd 473]
Donate to the Dawah
-  In search of solace whilst supplicating for our oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine
-  Some Radical Views of Early Christian Zionists Regarding Their Opponents
- Zionist figurehead says, “It’s not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!” From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
Top Posts & Pages
- Dealing With a troublesome Husband–Question to Imaam Bin Baaz
- Zionist figurehead says, "It's not the end of the world to strip those non-combatant Palestinians to the underwear!" From where did they inherit this evil behaviour?!
-  Assisting Elon Musk to be more specific in his request for “Education” to prevent Palestine from serving as a breeding ground for future murderers
- Book of Purification Umdatul Ahkam | Abdul Hakeem Mitchell | Manchester